Ethical / Environment Policy:
Inkthreadable are dedicated to operating under ethical and environmentally friendly practices during our production processes. We're working hard to continue refining these processes because it's a commitment we don't take lightly:
- All of our staff are paid above the national living wage, regardless of age.
- Our DTG printers use only water-based inks. They're OEKO-TEX® approved (they don't contain any regulated or unregulated chemicals harmful to the environment).
- Our catalogue offers a wide variety of organic and fair wear accredited garments.
- All the excess and waste cardboard and paper we produce is recycled.
- Waste ink is unavoidable, but we dispose of ours responsibily.
- DPD, one of our delivery partners, have a carbon neutral commitment.
- We aim to change all shipping packaging to biodegradable or recyclable materials by the end of 2017.
- Some of our items are fully manufactured in the UK, by us, and you can be confident these are produced responsibly and ethically. These products include our tote bags, throw cushions and natural throw cushions.
We're very open about our commitment to this ethics and environmental policy. If you'd like to talk to us about anything, or you have some suggestions on how we can do more, you can catch us on live chat by clicking the icon below. Alternatively, send us an email or call our office on 01254 777070.